A discussion on Sound clash culture in 2020.
Listen for analysis of what's been going on with sound clash culture in 2020 and predictions of where we see things going in the future based on key indicators like dubplate cutting, the lack of youth in the arena, and more.
This is for others who share a passion for sound clash and listeners who have the slightest curiosity. Read on for a collection of sound clash culture-related resources and links in one place.
Among the themes discussed on this sound clash culture in 2020 episode:
- Which sounds are in the top, heavyweight tier globally?
- Why are European and Japanese sounds not joining the online dub showcases and clashes?
- How was the golden era of sound clash and reggae music financed?
- Is sound clash culture bordering on extinction?
- The expensive hobby of cutting dub plates and its economic implications.
For the full show notes including Buzzworthy, The Tastemaker segment, plus Sound Clash Resources and links, visit ReggaeLover.com
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/reggae-lover/exclusive-content
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy