Drew and Iron Voice break down the world of sound clash and how it influences dancehall as a whole.
The Rumble Talk hosts offer fresh perspectives on many things sound clash and dancehall-related including:
- How they come up with topics and create the magic that is Rumble Talk.
- How to stay relevant during the pandemic.
- A healthy Reggae dancehall ecosystem and the many different important roles.
- Everybody can’t be a DJ, MC, or selector.
- What dictates the new music that gets played in dancehall?
- Does dancehall still set trends?
- Sean Paul’s album, good or no?
- Soundclash was a filter for Dancehall and no longer is.
- The problem with DJs playing for $100.
- The real difference between the 90s and today’s soundclash business.