Talking about what’s going on in the reggae business for the Spring of 2020 as we all continue adjusting to being locked down.
- Apple Music expands coverage to more countries, including Jamaica.
- Soundcloud now offering digital music distribution.
- Up and coming artists who lack music business knowledge.
- Artists beefing and clashing during quarantine and why it’s not a good look.
- Sounds and Artists who have improved their position during the quarantine.
- Buju Banton ft. John Legend – Memories.
- Jah Izrehl – Never Worry.
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/reggae-lover/donations